Countdown starts to virtual Fleet & Mobility Live 2020Back
The best and most knowledgeable industry experts are being assembled to speak at Virtual Fleet & Mobility Live, as Fleet News prepares its digital festival of learning and networking across three days in November.
Each day will include two sessions focusing on electric vehicles, two on mobility and four on operational excellence, with topics ranging from safety and cost efficiency to fleet procurement.
Although coronavirus prevented the show from going live at the NEC, the virtual event will offer delegates a host of features and benefits of attending.
In addition to the seminars, vF&ML will parade the latest electric and hybrid models in the Electric and Hybrid Showroom as well as offering access to exclusive interviews with manufacturer bosses on their expectations for the market and their plans for the fleet sector. Already, BMW, Volvo, Renault, Toyota, Ford and FCA have confirmed their attendance at the show.
Across two main exhibition halls, 24 supplier partners will showcase their latest products and services for fleet decision-makers on enhanced interactive stands with video, live chat and demonstrations of new technology. Among them are six FN50 leasing companies – Alphabet, Athlon, Grosvenor, LeasePlan, TCH and Volkswagen Finance Services - plus a range of software providers, rental companies and driver training providers.
Each hall will also feature eight stand-only standard exhibition partners offering additional networking opportunities for delegates. They include two more leading leasing companies: Hitachi Capital and Zenith, as well as fleet management company ARI which is breaking into the funding sector.
“Our virtual show will be informative, enjoyable and useful – and as worthwhile attending as going to the real thing,” says Fleet News editor-in-chief Stephen Briers. “I can’t wait, and I hope to see you there.”
PANEL: Three days of fleet learning
Day 1: November 17
- Decarbonising transport: the Government plan for zero emission fleets
- Coping with Covid-19 and learnings for the future
- MaaS opportunities and barriers to adoption in the UK
- Electric Vehicle procurement best practice
- Making the switch to electric: a fleet case study
- Using data to run an efficient fleet
- Freight and last mile strategies: the DfT’s future freight strategy
- Running a safe fleet: a fleet case study
Day 2: November 18
- Optimise Prime: one year on for the UK’s biggest EV trial
- Accelerate your uptake of electric vehicles
- Mobility and the changing role of the fleet manager
- Mobility strategies in action
- Mental health and wellbeing: looking after your drivers
- Minimising cost while maximising operational efficiency: a fleet case study
- Learnings from Covid-19 and future disaster planning tactics
- How the direct vision standard will affect your fleet
Day 3: November 19
- Creating the UK's first zero emission city: learnings for fleets
- Implementing a workplace charging infrastructure
- How MaaS will transform business mobility
- Innovative last mile solutions for urban transport
- Running a safe fleet: case study
- Safety and efficiency on a connected strategic road network
- Covid-19: keeping staff safe
- Procurement best practice
Exclusive Virtual Fleet & Mobility Live features
- Two auditoriums with 24 showcase suppliers with interactive stands and 16 suppliers with static stands
- Manufacturer EV/Hybrid showroom for all the latest model launches
- EV manufacturer theatre with exclusive interviews
- Top quality seminars across all three days
- Meet with colleagues and peers in a dedicated network area
- Call and video chat with suppliers old and new
- Take away leaflets & brochures in your personal virtual goody bag
- Watch supplier product videos on their virtual stand
- Missed a session? No problem – you can watch it on demand at a time to suit you
- All content and virtual stands are available for 28 days post event
The Virtual Fleet & Mobility Live platform looks stunning and - vitally – is easy to use.
Visitors will be greeted by the Fleet News lobby and welcome video, their central point from which they can access all the key features across the three-day event.
First, though, they need to register for the show via http://fleetandmobilitylive.com/registration.
Log-in details will be emailed out ahead of the event giving access to all three days as well as ‘on demand’ once the show has finished. Content will be available for 28 days afterwards. The event is accessible from desktop, mobile and tablet devices on the following browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge.
As with the live show, Virtual Fleet & Mobility Live will have the exhibition at its heart, spread across three auditoriums.
One hall will feature manufacturer partners, showcasing their latest electric and hybrid vehicles, plus interviews with senior management on company strategy and views about the fleet sector.
Two supplier exhibition halls, each with up to 20 suppliers some with enhanced interactive stands, will enable fleets to network with existing and potential partners. You can watch videos, download PDFs and chat directly with exhibitor staff - via text chat, voice or video call.
You won’t miss anything during the day as pop-up boxes will alert you when seminars are about to start, giving you plenty of time to join in the sessions. Meanwhile, the navigation bar allows instant access to any part of the show.
Fleet decision-makers can also meet and chat to their peers in our networking lounge. The Fleet News team will be there, as well as members of the visitor advisory board who will be on hand to provide advice on key fleet topics.
Plan your Virtual Fleet & Mobility Live Experience
When? 17,18,19 November 2020
What’s on? Check out the latest agenda here
Entry? Free! Register here