Fleet & Mobility Live 2020 is going virtualBack
There has never been a more important time for fleet decision-makers, manufacturers and suppliers to come together to drive forward the economic recovery of the £82bn automotive industry. That’s why Fleet & Mobility Live 2020 is going virtual!
We‘re unable to stage the show in-person at the Birmingham NEC as planned, but we are so excited to still be able to bring you the UK’s leading event for the fleet and mobility community in this new and exciting format.
Like everything else, the show will be a different experience this year. PLUS, we’re pushing back to the later dates of 17, 18 & 19 November, and in doing so, bringing an extra day to hear from the experts, meet suppliers, explore ground-breaking innovation and better understand the world of fleet and mobility.
Don’t worry, we’re keeping all the things you love about the traditional Fleet & Mobility Live experience…
- Networking with your industry peers
- Listening and learning from the very best expert speakers covering a host of strategic and operational topics
- Finding out about the latest products and services that will help you run an efficient and effective fleet operation
…and bringing you EVEN MORE!
- Now three packed days to dip in and out of
- Our stunning digital platform will put you right in the room, replicating familiar surroundings in a highly practical format
- Exposure to a wider audience from the UK and beyond
- Access to event features available on demand for 28 days post event
- Capture all your engagements, connections, and meetings within the online platform
“Our virtual show will be just as informative, enjoyable and useful as going to the real thing. I can’t wait, and I hope to see you there”
Stephen Briers, Editor-in-Chief, Fleet News